Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It has been a weird Fall Season. I am very worried about my step dad. He is having surgery next week. I pray it will all go ok. On a more positive note. Tye came home from school in a great mood. He has the most amazing teacher this year and I am so proud of how well he is doing in school. I can't believe he is in 6th grade. It is all going way too fast. Luke had a great soccer season. He has so much more confidence and his level of play has improved. He is loving it! It is tough to remember that is what it should be about. Alyncia's friend came over last week and told us, "Alyncia is the boss of kindergarten." We weren't exactly shocked, she is rather bossy. Her response, "not everyday." She just cracks us up. Last night she and her dad were playing Candyland. It was precious. She won of course! What I am certain of today, I love many people and I am loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment