Saturday, May 21, 2011

FUN DAYS!

What a glorious Day! 4 basketball games, 2 soccer games, and a sleepover! Very hectic and crazy but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Tye played amazing in his b-ball games. He did the best twist, turn, jump layup that the ref called him on travel. We were all like what? He said there is no way a 6th grader could have done those moves and made the basket without travelling. The coach is all did he travel and the ref said I don't think so but I don't see how he couldn't have. So proud of you Tye! You are on such a great team and you are playing great! It has been hard for you because you are so shy and these boys are so aggressive but you are sticking with it and we are so proud of you buddy! Luke had his last rec soccer game. He has tryouts next week. He played so well. The team never scored when he was on defense. When he was pulled out for a break they scored. The fouled us and Luke got to take the penalty kick and tied the game. So proud of you Luke! Your toothless smile said it all. I can't believe how far you have come in soccer. Everyone says what a boot you have and you do! You are going to make a great team and get even better! Alyncia had her first sleepover tonight. At first we weren't going to let you go cause youare only 6 and we were so nervous. But, you persisted and begged and you were so excited we had to talk daddy into it. I am so glad you love life so much and are having fun! You are so carefree and spirited! I just love it!! That doesn't mean I will sleep well tonight. I am nervous and worried about you but I am so glad you have friends and others get to see what an amazing personality you have. At first I didn't want to share you but now I know I have too. I love you Boo! Grandma went with us to a few games and of course they were all across town. She kept saying how nuts we all are. Maybe we are, I don't know but I love how hard each of you work and how you are learning at a young age how important it is to be a part of something, to have people rely on you and to be a team. So maybe we are nuts. Some days are better than others. However, I love our hectic schedule. I love watching you all shine and I love that we are a crazy, nutty "T TEAM"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment